John Guest | PSE4615W | 15mm Stop End | White
Quickly and easily caps off pipework for a temporary or permanent installation
JG Speedfit stop end push-fit fitting that quickly and easily caps off pipework at termination points on a temporary or permanent basis. As it is demountable without tools, it can be easily and quickly removed at any stage to allow work to restart or to make an extension to the system.
The stop end is ideal when water needs to be turned on, overnight for instance, or if a job experiences an interruption. stop ends are also useful when pressure testing a system before appliances are connected. Simply push the JG Speedfit stop end fully onto the pipe. To demount the connection, push the collet toward the body of the push-fit fitting and pull the pipe to release. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Instant push-fit connection
- Install and demount in seconds without tools
- Safe flame-free installation, with no hot works, glue or flux
- Grip & Seal collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
- Non-toxic, resists corrosion and no scale build-up
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems